Guacamole, although a very simple recipe, is a must for parties and sports games, especially for the Real Madrid defeat against FC Barcelona during El Classico. Often called guac, this refreshing dip dates back to the 1500s during the height of the Aztec Empire in Mexico. Today there are several versions of guacamole, this is ours. Enjoy!
Write a review
- 2 hass avocado's
- 1 small tomato
- 1 small onion
- A few stems of cilantro
- 1/2 Lime
- Vinegar (optional)
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the seed.
- Spoon out the avocado into a bowl.
- Mince the onion and tomato and mix with the avocado using a fork until there are no large pieces of avocado left. It will have a paste-like texture.
- Add the cilantro, chopped finely, and the lime
- Add salt and vinegar to taste.
- When cutting the avocado in half, save the seed which will be placed in the guacamole to keep it from turning brown.
I'm Going Bananas http://imgoingbananas.com/
Delitious but, where is the chily?
Where do you get purple tortilla chips ?